choose your brand
Here you can find out the cost of a new boiler by choosing your brand and warranty package.
You never know when you’re going to need to find out the cost of a new boiler.
Recent research suggests that boiler replacement is the least planned major household purchase with less than 20% of home owners actually setting a date to change their boiler.
No wonder then that it always comes as a major shock when we realise we are with out heating and hot water and worse still we have to find the cost of a boiler replacement.
PlumbAgent understands that sometimes you may need some help to finance your boiler replacement so can make it possible for you to spread the cost.
You can borrow between £500 and £15,000, pay no deposit and repay it over 3, 5, 8 or 10 years.
Complete our boiler pricing tool by hitting the button below and find out how much your boiler replacement will cost.
If you wish to apply for a loan the quotation confirmation we send on email contains a link to the loan application. If your loan application is approved we will agree an installation date to suit you and your first loan repayment will be taken by direct debit one month after your boiler installation.
Begin the process by getting your boiler replacement fixed price by clicking the button below.
Spread The Cost
Here are some of the key features of the loan
- Choose to repay the loan over 3, 5, 8 or 10 years
- Available interest rates start at 9.9% APR although you may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances.
- You can pay a deposit if you wish or you can borrow the whole amount.
- You can overpay or make early repayments at any time. If you overpay you will reduce future interest and the length of the loan will be shortened.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. PlumbAgent nor its installing engineer can give you any financial advice.
The table below shows the monthly repayment with no deposit and the total amount repayable for a loan of £2,500.
PlumbAgent (part of Agency Supplies Ltd 11084252) FRN no. 914426 is not a lender or credit broker but acts as an introducer to finance. We are an appointed introducer to Phoenix Financial Consultants Ltd and all loan applications are subject to status, affordability, vulnerability and credit check. Phoenix Financial Consultants Ltd (Company no. 7436334) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN no. 539195 and acts as a credit broker introducing loans from a select panel of lenders. Finance can only be used for boiler and central heating equipment installations.