Important Notice Regarding Coronavirus
Please note that your health & wellbeing and that of our installer network remains our absolute priority.
We are committed to behaving responsibly and continuing to protect the health of our customers and our network installers.
Please be assured that when we visit your property we will be taking extra precautions as a minimum including: –
- Wearing incremental and suitable PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where necessary.
- Intense hand washing before, during and after the appointment.
- Wiping down of all surfaces with alcohol based sanitiser.
- Observing social distancing guidance as advised by central government when working in your home.
It is of absolute importance that you tell us if: –
- Anyone in the property who has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Anyone in the property who is self-isolating.
- Anyone in the property is at higher risk, eg. underlying health conditions, 70 years of age or older.
25.3.20 – UPDATE
WE ARE NOW ONLY ATTENDING TO EMERGENCY BOILER CHANGE REQUIREMENTS WHERE IT IS CONSIDERED THAT THERE IS A GENUINE RISK TO THE HEALTH & WELLBEING OF THE OCCUPANTS.
If you have any questions please contact us as soon as possible.